ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation for both Barnstaple and Derby
Moving from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a QMS
As a successful business Tex Plastics understand the value of an effective Quality Management System that ensures our organisation is focused on meeting our customer’s requirements and they continue to be satisfied with the products and services we provide. To maintain our QMS’s relevance in today’s market place we have to provide improved performance and business benefits.
Quality management and continual improvement at the heart of our business
ISO 9001:2015 is much less prescriptive than the 2008 version and can be used as a more agile business improvement tool. This means that we can make it relevant to the requirements of our own organisation to gain sustainable business improvements. The new standard is an opportunity for Tex Plastics to align our strategic direction with our quality management system.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard will:
- Provide better quality management that helps us to meet, present and identify future customer needs
- Increase efficiency that will save us time, money and resources making us more competitive
- Improve operational performance that will cut errors and save time, money and resources
- Motivate, engage and involve staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers and achieve improved customer retention with better customer service
The importance of leadership, assurance and compliance
The new standard has an entire clause devoted to Leadership and is one of the most significant changes. It requires greater involvement by top managers and the businesses leaders in controlling the quality management system. As a result Tex Plastics top management now has to take more responsibility for the effectiveness of the quality management system.