Plastic Component Stocks to Logistics
Transferring in-house or out-sourced third party processes to Tex Plastics provides you with a totally integrated process that results in a one-stop finished product
How can we possibly reduce your production costs?
- Fast Lead-time Response
- Stock Call-off
- Turn-key Response
- Direct to Line
- Kan Ban Stock
- Stock Holding Finished Product
- Stock Holding Raw Materials
Our most innovative solutions are tailored to your specific product and supply chain requirements
Reducing cost, lead-times and unnecessary supply chain management headaches. Let us help you to streamline your component supply chain and maximise the cost-effectiveness of the component produced.
- Management of third party components
- Multi colour printing and finishing options (chrome plating, decorative spraying, RFI shielding)
- Electronic component assembly, full product testing, calibration and final assembly of the finished product.
- Insertion of externally sourced components and assembly of these parts
- Friction welding of critical mating parts
- Quality control and final testing of finished product
Our Quick Quote will provide you with access to a ‘no-obligation’ survey of your current plastic injection component supply chain
This will examine where savings and product improvements can be made. One of our technical solutions managers, with specific experience in your sector, will conduct the survey. This will be under a Non Disclosure Agreement so that you can be assured of complete confidentiality.